Saturday, June 13, 2009

Triggers & Support Groups

Yes, yes, it's another video post, but if I've already said the words, why write them? :) In any case, this is the latest video I did for the FreEDomFighters collaboration channel on YouTube. I do a weekly video and my day is Wednesday. Check it out if you're interested in that kind of thing. We answer viewer questions and touch on topics chosen by those who watch us. I love being a part of it.

This past week, I chose to answer the question: "I have attended ED support groups in the past - I think maybe they would be helpful to me if only I didn't adopt their behaviours and such. How can I get support from other sufferers without winding up even more messed up?"

As an ANAD Eating Disorder Support Group leader, I was happy to answer this question and felt I would be an appropriate responder. :)

No comments: