Friday, January 22, 2010

Thank You & Stay Tuned!

I need to take a minute to say thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you, my readers for all your wonderful and appreciative comments. I have received a plethora of them in the last month (via comments and emails) and I haven't really responded. You are all so great and so, so kind.

I also want to tell you that I owe you a BUNCH of answers to questions. I just compiled the list of the rest of them (I believe I left off at # 14 a while back...). So Kia...Suzanna White...Veggie... Krystal... I didn't forget about you, dears! I am working on the responses this minute and will have them up on the blog in respective posts as soon as possible. You left me some really great questions in comments a little while back and they have been stashed away, waiting for me to get my butt in gear. :)

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. I know I am looking forward to it! For now, I will leave you with this:

What can I do this weekend to put a smile on my face?

Well, what are you waiting for? :)

4 comments:

Veggie said...

What can you do? Do something you really like. Go out with your best friend, watch your favorite DVD, do some sport... anything that makes you feel alive and happy with the life you choose to live.
So that, a smile will come spontaneously on your face... And it will be a smile which won't be only on your lips (like the smiles I used to put on my face every morning just to get through another day and don't worry other people) but also - and more important! - in your eyes and heart... because you are happy to live...

Anonymous said...

Keep posting stuff like this i really like it

Arielle Bair, MSW, LSW said...

I mean that is the question to ask YOURSELF. :) And then don't wait! Do it!

Krystal said...

Don't worry! If you are like me, there are 10,000 other things competing for your time and attention!

Hmmm. . . What can I do this weekend to put a smile on my face?

Took our puppy for obedience classes - hilarious!
Bought some healthy, organic food!

Great new blog design, Arielle, I am loving it.