Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Day #16: Fat is NOT a Feeling!

Today's prompt invites me to talk about what might be really going on - what is really felt - when people say they feel "fat." The deeper issue is to do with emotions at large - not necessarily fat or body shape. So that is where I'd like to go with this. When/if you feel "fat," you are really experiencing an emotion. Perhaps sadness, disappointment, rejection, anger, disgust, etc.

A few years back, I did a video called "How Do I Know What Emotion I'm Feeling." While the quality is less professional than what my videos have become (and my old camera gave me a fake "lisp"), I invite you to watch it, because it perfectly embodies what I feel today's prompt is asking me to share with you.




The following video (also a very old one) is one called "Emotional Vulnerability" and also might be helpful.

No comments: