Tuesday, January 15, 2013

The Attitude of Gratitude

Gratitude. It's not a very big word, but it can do big things. I think to some, I sound cheesy and chirpy, like a happy little bird. But with a knowing smile, I just go on with my day...with my life...and I am content.

Back in October, I decided that I wanted a new project for 2013. I came up with Project Positive Thinking: Lessons & Gratitude. The plan was to start it January 1st, 2013 and when the new year came, I began! So I thought I'd share the idea and the link here; perhaps it will ignite some kind of gratitude project of your own.

What IS Project Positive Thinking?

I will record the most important thing I learn each day.
I will also record the thing for which I am most thankful each day.
By the time 2013 is over, I'll have a lovely list of lessons and gratitude.
I'll be sharing these lessons and gratitude with you each day on my Project Positive Thinking blog, but I don't have to do it alone. Feel free to join me.




No comments: